BASIC FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING
Training of all personnel who fulfill their duties at Institution and Corporations within the scope of the Regulation for Protection of Buildings against fire to minimize fire risks that can be encountered during operation, maintenance and usage stages of the existing building, plant and facilities.
- Giving Fire Safety information to the personnel.
- Defining the risks that cause a fire.
- Demonstrating necessary precautions and related behaviors that should be taken in order to prevent a fire.
- Teaching methods and routes of evacuation and escape during fire.
ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAMS
In order to provide the following for the Emergency Response Teams who fulfill their duties at Institution and Corporations within the scope of the Regulation for Protection of Buildings against fire;
- Improve knowledge and skills,
- Teaching the structure and progress of fire and the factors forming the fire to extinguisher, rescue, first aid and protection teams who are included in the emergency response management plan.
- Making them to learn information about particular fire risks according to the plants and sectors and teaching them evacuation and response methods that shall be applied in case of any fire outbreak.